While our serums are bottled in good-looking and functional treatment pumps and bottles, we don't use fancy airless pumps or customized metallic decorative do-dads. It save you money. Plus we want to encourage you to use our serums with consistency and frequency, and not let them sit on the shelf for years at a time. Your skin will thank you. We also sell each serum in an ounce-volume that should last a few months, and not require any extra packaging to keep it safe until you fully use it. We also use non-opaque bottles so you can see exactly how much product you're getting, and when you're beginning to run low. You would be surprised to disassemble some of our competitors' high-end packaging to find a tiny inner container, and plenty of product left over in what seems to be an "empty" airless pump bottle. Simpler is better, and greener!
In Same Category
- All about the patented protein Keravis in RevivHair Stimulating Conditioner
- MUSINGS ON MOMENTUM lifestyle site reviews RevivHair Stimulating Serum
- "Get Gorgeous" beauty reviews on RevivHair Placode Booster Serum
- All About Eye Bags, Dark Circles, and Patent-Pending REGU-AGE in TelomErase Serum
- Why Giving Up Alcohol Could Transform Your Skin