A customer emailed a great question:
"How do your serums penetrate the skin efficiently?"
Regarding skin penetration, our serums contain a number of specialized ingredients that boost the effectiveness of penetration.
For example, our popular Ultimate Serum with Stem Cells, Growth Factors & Peptides utilize liposomes (minute spherical sacs of phospholipid molecules) to boost penetration. Similarly, our remarkable TelomErase 6-in-1 Multi-Corrective Serum, and HA7X Multi-Molecular Hydrator Serum also contain liposomes.
We also select the highest quality active ingredients, especially ones known for their low (to very low) molecular weight. Having a low molecular weight, measured in Daltons, can assist with penetration.
In addition, many of our ingredients are formed into microemulsions and nanoemulsions, which are excellent skin penetrating vehicles.
In Same Category
- Making Hair Loss History: Native Polyphenols to Kick-start Hair Regrowth
- Beauty & Style blog "That's So Crystal" reviews TelomErase Serum
- Leading lifestyle site "Sassy Townhouse Living" reviews RevivLash
- Glam Guru "CParis Sparkles" on HA7X Multi-Molecular Hydrator Serum
- Prominent Canadian beauty review site evaluates hairloss topical