Gluten is a group of proteins found in grains like wheat, rye and barley, and "prolamins" in gluten cause an immune response in the body.
Only in the last decade or so has testing for gluten sensitivity become easier and more accurate: by increasingly-precise blood tests instead of a biopsy.
It turns out that skin problems such as dermatitis herpetiformis and atopic dermatitis are exacerbated by gluten sensitivity, and a correlation exists between psoriasis and celiac disease.
Find out more from Dermatology Times here.
In Same Category
- Glam Guru "CParis Sparkles" on HA7X Multi-Molecular Hydrator Serum
- Prominent Canadian beauty review site evaluates hairloss topical
- Beauty & Lifestyle site reviews RevivHair Placode Booster Serum
- Ultimate Serum review on Arianna's NYMPHASHION site
- NIKI'S BUBBLE Product Review site on hair stimulating serum