SerumScoop: Tips, tricks and news
Beauty Vlog "All That Beauty With Lori" reviews HA7X Multi-Molecular Hydrator Serum with Neurophroline:
“It literally melts into your skin and I do feel it plumps my skin… You know how you find the missing pieces of a puzzle… I’m not somebody who’s going to come on and say I like this product when I really don’t like the product…”
Watch the entire video here:
Tips from beauty site LillyRose @julietly: how to mix serums with your foundation for better results:
Foundations do so much more for our skin than just even out and conceal. Many foundations nowadays have healing properties to help improve skin. Rather than go out and buy a whole new bottle of foundation, you can make your own miracle by following the 5 ways to mix foundation.
1. Oil- For people with dry skin, mixing a foundation with one to two drops of jojoba oil will make the foundation apply smoothly over any dry spots. For people with acne-prone skin, a drop or two of tea tree oil will make your foundation into an acne-fighting foundation.
2. Moisturizer- This is the perfect way to create your own BB cream at home. Mix a drop of foundation with moisturizer/ face cream for a BB cream that matches your skin perfectly!
3. Serum- One of my favorite ingredients to mix with foundation. My skin has been loving the TelomErase Serum. I put one drop of this serum on the back of my hand and add two drops of foundation. I mix the two together and I end up with a foundation that covers and works to erase dark spots, brightens, and moisturizes. RevivSerums TelomErase Serum has really helped my foundation step it up. Sometimes my foundation emphasizes dry spots around my eyes and nose area. Now, my face feels soft and hydrated because this serum has the same texture and moisturizes like an oil. Whether I have my makeup on or my makeup off, my skin just looks brighter and more radiant. I love how soft and smooth my face looks after mixing this serum in to my foundation! (Tip: When mixing serums with your foundation make sure you apply the mixed foundation quickly to your skin because serums are meant to absorbed quickly or it will become dry and hard to apply.)
4. Other foundations- I know we have all done this before. We have stood at the makeup display, debating between two bottles of foundation, unsure which one really matches our skin tone. After standing there for a full hour, I go home and find out that I still bought the wrong color. To fix this mistake, I mix my foundation with another bottle of foundation. I add a drop of foundation of the back of my hand and mix it with another drop or two of the other foundation to create a foundation that actually matches my skin.
5. Concealer- Sometimes foundation doesn’t cover as much as we like, rather than buying a whole new bottle of foundation, I mix my foundation with a bit of concealer. I take my concealer and apply a small amount to the back of my hand, then I apply two drop of foundation and mix well. So my face doesn’t look cakey, I apply this mixture with a beautyblender.
Get remarkable 6-in-1 Multi-Corrective TelomErase Serum here!
Terrific reviews of new TelomErase 6-in-1 Multi-Corrective Serum continue to flow in as word spreads. Beauty bloggers LOVE the new product. Here's a compendium of the latest review site posts:
http://www.venuslovesvirgo.com/2015/11/telomerase-triple-telomere-targeting.html http://www.angiewagg.com/2015/11/telomerase-serum-triple-telomere.html https://lifestylebites3.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/review-reviv-serums-telomerase-serum http://glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com/2015/11/telomerase-serum-triple-telomere.html http://www.hannamarielei.com/2015/11/telomerase-serum-review-triple-telomere.html http://feastyoureyesonthis.weebly.com/katelyns-blog/telomerase-serum-review#comments
Remarkable benefits of BV-OSC (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) in our Ultimate Serum: Antioxidant, Whitening, Collagen Synthesis & Protection
We use a novel form of Vitamin C in our Ultimate Serum: BV-OSC or Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. This oil-soluble version of vitamin C is very bio-available and has excellent percutaneous absorption into the skin compared to ascorbic acid. It is able to penetrate keratinocytes to assist with the prevention of UV damage and provide a cytoprotection effect against cell mortality.
Studies show its anti-aging properties, including collagen synthesis. The use of BV-OSC has shown to DOUBLE collagen synthesis in fibroblasts.
It has also been shown to reduce melanogenesis by more than 80%, and inhibit tyrosinase activity, making it an excellent ingredient for brightening and evening out skin tone.
While BV-OSC is decidedly more expensive than other forms of Vitamin C, its benefits clearly outweigh its hefty price.
Details, data and graphs here.
Get these remarkable properties in our Ultimate Serum for face, neck, chest and hands (product page here).
The skin on the back of your hands is often exposed to UV sun damage, and it can be especially evident since the skin is thinner there. Age spots, seborrheic keratosis, and even precancerous lesions can occur over time.
Here are some tricks to prevent and even reverse such sun damage:
Obviously, always wear broad spectrum sunscreen on your hands. That's a given. Realize that washing your hands will often wash off sunscreen and so will rubbing/use that occurs throughout the day, so reapply often when you know you'll be in the sun. When that's not possible, try only washing the palm side of your hands. That's the area that needs washing the most anyway.
Gloves work well too of course, especially if you're laboring outside. Be sure to choose a pair that does not have mesh, so that your hands are good and covered.
To help reverse the damage that's already occurred, use our Phloretin Serum with Ferulic and Alpha Lipoic Acid. It can work wonders on age spots and help create taunt, clear, healthy skin everywhere including your hands.